Programming Note #1 [004]


Commercial Break

~^v*v^~


The last two entries were pretty long, and I don't expect that anyone read them.

My therapist, however, is very happy that I forcibly removed "fb" as a source of stress from my life in order to quell my anxiety. If anything, she's wondering why I haven't completely deactivated.

"There are people I love who are still there, and I don't want to lose contact with them. I am online way, way, way less than I was, though.

She still thinks I can do more, but... for now, it's a huge step. It's like when I gave up drinking - I wanted to start doing activities with people I knew, things away from the bar.

"Let's go build a bonfire, or have a movie night, or watch a game!"
"Nah, we're just gonna go to the bar."

One needs to be honest about one's alcoholism... so to speak.

Anyway, this is just a short note to say thank you if you've stopped by for even a moment.

Comments