"Some Idle Tuesday" Hits [005]


Stuck in my head: "ice ׀ fields"
B0ddicker / Old Detroit Radio
Robotic Angels Vol. I



~^v*v^~


If you've followed me on zucka-suck site then you're likely familiar with my "hits", just a series of quick thoughts. For anyone reading this who hasn't encountered me on zucka-suck, I present them here for the first time:

1.) The Seahawks lost again. Fans are screaming their fool heads off. I hate other sports fans... most of them know nothing about the game, let alone back office operations.

2.) Mr. Eye is enjoying his new Gibson SG. I had a 2002 "Faded" series with the crescent moon inlays, but in "worn brown" and I wanted "worn cherry". I found a cherry model on "FleaBay", and once it arrived and was inspected, I sold the brown guitar to Mr. Eye. Dude is super excited.

3.) Headed home to Texas in a little over a week. I don't care what Punk Girl says, I'ma get as emotional as I want. I miss all my old friends and that isn't a joke.

4a.) B-Man and I are finally scheduled to get into the studio on the eleventh. It's been a long time... I'm looking forward to it.
4b.) I've had enough nonsense over the years, and will be tightly controlling who is involved or not.

5a.) I like the idea of these nicknames for people. I'm going to have to jot these down elsewhere so I don't forget their real names.
5b.) "SPG" means "Special Patrol Group". You can argue but you're wrong. Special Patrol Group was fuzzy.

6.) It became winter very quickly, here. It'll be nice to be back home next week for some warm weather...

Comments

  1. Twas Fuzzy. I'm glad a trip home is so close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food. I will be much heavier with good food upon my return. There's no good food here.

      Delete

Post a Comment