And through a fractal on a breaking wall, I see you my friend and touch your face again... [029]


Stuck in my head: "Crazy"
Seal
Seal



~^v*v^~

Well, I clearly haven't written here in quite some time. I'll admit that I fall prey to social media disease: quick hits, short attention span content... you know how it is. It's difficult to sit and compose something longer like a blog entry, especially if I'm researching something of interest. Of course, it's also the day-to-day activity: work, commuting, tidying, all that.

I'm heading home to Texas again in a little over a week. It'll be my second trip in 2024. I'll be taking mom to a Dallas Stars game at the American Airlines Center, my first Stars game at the new building. Pfft, "new" - it opened in 2001. I saw the Stars at the old Reunion Arena in 1999, so I suppose the Hangar is "new" to me.

We'll be spending one night in Austin on the way back. I can't seem to spend any real time in Austin, and maybe, for now, that's okay. Maybe it'd be more appropriate to head down there on a summer week where the students are out: I could walk around UT, drive through town, see if there's still anyone left there outside of Punkish, Rogue, Buddha O. Juice, and Mysterion. Maybe it's just not my time to get back there for reasons true or feigned, realistic or mythic...

~^v*v^~

I didn't have much planned for this entry. I woke up this morning and was curious about the last time I wrote. I figured I'd feed it a bit. I'll be back soon, though - I really do enjoy writing and find it fulfilling when I get a chance to sit and do it.

Until the next time...

-CST.



In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy?

Comments